Cute kids!

My sister Charissa said that she wanted to see some more pictures of the kids on here so I've posted some for everyone to see just how cute they really are!

Samantha at the (so rocky you can't swim here) beach in Italy
Emily being serenaded during lunch in Pisa

Abigail is obviously overjoyed to have recieved a new journal for her birthday!



Natalie wearing Samantha's bunny ears that she made at school



Madison relaxing after a long walk in Lucca






Comments

  1. Your daughters are so beautiful! They look so much like you. Are you guys ever going to be able to make a trip to the U.S. ? It would be great to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I think they are really cute too. As for as coming to the States I think we will try to get out there at least once while we're here, but I don't know when that will happen. Plane tickets for seven will take a while to save up for :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are so cute and big. I can't believe it has been 2 years since we left Cheyenne. We have a blog but it's private. Send me an e-mail and I will invite you. This is Rainy by the way. rainyray@cox.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is Faith?

Anxiety, Friendship, and Insecurity

Four Decades