Natalie's Birthday
Natalie is a sweet girl who loves to play and have fun. She makes friends with everyone and is always smiling. I worry sometimes that she's a bit spoiled as the youngest but part of her cuteness is her absolute assurance that she will get what she wants. Natalie loves chocolate and will do almost anything if she is promised some chocolate; it's a good thing that I'm not above bribery now and again. She had finally started talking and loves to be heard, but sometimes she is too loud. Natalie is still working on her volume control and so far has only mastered super loud and almost too soft to be heard.
All day on her birthday she kept telling everyone, "I'm the birthday girl." What she was trying to say was "give me what I want." And for her birthday this year she wanted pizza and a doughnut cake. We were glad to have the Kennedy's here to celebrate her special day with us, it made for a really great party. She had a great time opening presents and eating cake.
It's hard to believe that Natalie is three already. She has grown up so fast and we are a blessed family to have her with us. We love you Natalie!
All day on her birthday she kept telling everyone, "I'm the birthday girl." What she was trying to say was "give me what I want." And for her birthday this year she wanted pizza and a doughnut cake. We were glad to have the Kennedy's here to celebrate her special day with us, it made for a really great party. She had a great time opening presents and eating cake.
It's hard to believe that Natalie is three already. She has grown up so fast and we are a blessed family to have her with us. We love you Natalie!
Natalie hugging her new bear, who she named Bear.
Comments
Post a Comment