Some Joy


I love having flowers in the house, and Jared is nice enough to bring me flowers pretty often. Every year I look forward to the first time I see tulips at the flower shop. They are my favorite spring time flower, and maybe my favorite all the time flower as well. The last time I stopped in our local flower shop I was thinking, "Please have tulips, please have tulips" but they didn't have any quite yet. Especially this time of year they are a beautiful reminder that winter will be ending sometime soon. I was so happy when Jared brought home these the other day, and in a nice sunny yellow too!

Comments

  1. I love tulips! They are my favorite flower too. Chris gave me some for valentine's day. I love your yellow ones. They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tulips mean spring and rebirth to me too! I'm so excited that our snow is finally gone and my tulips are peaking up through the ground! Thanks for sharing the joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just noticed I wrote peaking. I guess it could work too, but I meant peeking!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is Faith?

Anxiety, Friendship, and Insecurity

Four Decades