Grandmas are Wonderful

Natalie and Samantha were having fun from the very beginning of our trip when Grandma Moran picked us up at the airport. Grandmas can always be counted on for treats, hugs and kisses, and fun. There were toys to play with, books to read, craft projects to do together, and baking to do. Thanks Grandma for making our time at your house so special!






Comments

  1. I am so glad you got to go over for a visit. Looks like it was fun! I am shocked to see how big your girls are...loved your pictures and I am glad you had a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandmas are the best. I'm so grateful for my mom and all that she does for me and my kids. Looks like you had an awesome trip!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is Faith?

Anxiety, Friendship, and Insecurity

Four Decades