Samantha Behind the Lens

Samantha loves to take pictures with my little green point and shoot camera. It's interesting to see her photos, to see the world from her perspective. And apparently her world has alot of Natalie in it, a little bit of me, and SHOES! Man, that girl loves shoes.
The many faces of Natalie
Natalie and Samantha

Natalie's "Silver Tappy Shoes"

Me driving "the Dragon"

Samantha's white church shoes

Me at the grocery store

Natalie exploring on the floor









Comments

  1. love the photos- we are sad we missed you while you were here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That used to be Emily that used to love taking pictures, does she not anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she still does, but she has her own camera now so I don't get to see all the pictures she's taken!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when kids take pictures. Ethan has taken some pretty good ones. I usually have to delete 50 to get 5 good ones, but not too bad for a 3 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is cute about the shoes! Addy loves taking pics too! Its amazing how well she does!

    ReplyDelete
  6. p.s I just noticed the time there. I have been wondering the time difference. It is funny when it is so late here and you post a comment on facebook about what you are going to do that day:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is Faith?

Anxiety, Friendship, and Insecurity

Four Decades