Candy Anyone?

I think I wrote earlier about all the Easter Candy I bought at the Fruit Bowl, but I was a little worried that it still might not be enough candy for the kids on Easter. So Jared and I got a few more bags of candy to add to the stash. Here it all is ready to go in eggs and baskets on Easter afternoon. And there's Jared's hand trying to sneak some for himself...


Last year we had lovely weather on Easter and the kids had fun looking for their baskets outside. This year it was cold and rainy so we were confined to the house. I didn't get a lot of pictures of egg searching mayhem because it was actually pretty orderly. We had five colors of eggs and each girl had a color; all you had to do was find all the blues, or pinks, or whatever your color was. But I think the kids had fun and they certainly got plenty of candy. I just helped Emily finish her's off this week!

Samantha rarely smiles for pictures, but I still think she looks beautiful...

And then there is Emily who is always ready to have her picture taken...

And Natalie who we can count on to make a silly face or close her eyes whenever we want a picture...

Abigail, with her perfect little face...

And Madison, still excited about candy and not too cool for an Easter egg hunt!
















Comments

  1. Your girls are all so beautiful! I'm excited for when my boys are older and we can do really fun holiday activities. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is Faith?

Anxiety, Friendship, and Insecurity

Four Decades