Jared's Birthday

So, it's blog catch up time for me! I guess April was a little crazy and I just didn't get much on here. I was sick as a dog on Jared's birthday so we celebrated a few days late but he was sweet about it. Here's some pictures of the celebration.

Still not feeling 100% better I cheated a little and put all Jared's gifts from me in one big box. It was much faster than wrapping them individually!

His favorite present? A new toothbrush from Samantha! Oh, and can you see the mustache that was still hanging on from Mustache March?

You can't tell in this picture, but Samantha caught whatever I had and was not feeling at all well for the big party. Good thing there was cake leftover for her to eat when she was feeling better.

Comments

  1. I completely spaced Jared's birthday. I am SO sorry. How old is he now? 40? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is Faith?

Anxiety, Friendship, and Insecurity

Four Decades