Really?!?

At a physical therapy appointment today I was told by my physical therapist that my glutes are "soft like pudding" Okay, so I know that I have more than enough butt to go around and that my back side is not as firm as it once was. But, I think that description was a bit over the top. While I often say not so nice things about my body to myself (I think all women do) usually other people are nice enough not to point out my giggly, pudding like bum to me!

Comments

  1. omg! are you serious?? Was that his exact words?? I don't think I would be going back to him. Besides that fact that it was rude, I almost wonder if he was coming on to you??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is Faith?

Anxiety, Friendship, and Insecurity

Four Decades