Hooray for Free Time

The writing class I've been taking is FINALLY over and that means I can do something fun with my time. Yesterday and today I've been feeling creative and I'm so excited about it that I have been bouncing from project to project. Usually I start one thing and don't move on until I've finished. But right now I have four different projects at different stages of completion. Can you guess what I'm making?








Comments

  1. I'm not sure?? Something for Halloween, maybe treat bags for the kids?? What are your kids being for Halloween?? They always have great costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not treat bags - the rectangluar fabrics are going to be reusable heating pad covers. I am making something for halloween with all the orange, white and black felt. For halloween we have two witches, one good witch, Belle, and a cheerleader. What are your kids going as this year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chase is going to be the gorilla that Trey was in Pre-k, Leah is either going to be a bride or a flapper, Emma is going to be a 50's poodle skirt girl and Trey is going to be a vampire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something with mod podge... but I'm not sure what. It's so fun doing crafts! I've been doing a lot lately too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, so picture #1 is double fold bias tape that I MADE all by myself for a quilt I'm working on. Picture 2 is felt in the shape of bats, pumpkins, and ghosts for a Halloween garland. #3 I already explained to Charissa, and #4 is for super cute paper covered clipboards.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is Faith?

Anxiety, Friendship, and Insecurity

Four Decades