Before and After

Right before school started back up in the New Year I made appointments for all of the girls to get haircuts. It had been way, way too long since we had gotten this done and we were all looking pretty ragged. Madison did not want her hair to be cut, she's growing it out again so she can donate to Locks of Love when it is long enough. I decided that it's her hair so she can do what she wants with it. No one else is old enough to have control over their own hair yet, so they all had to get a cut whether they wanted one or not. (Cue evil mom laugh) There are no pictures of Samantha here because her hair grows so s-l-o-w-l-y that she only needed a little trim. No big changes to her look. For Abigail, Emily, Natalie, and I however; it was big change day. Here's a look at our before and after shots:
Our sweet Abigail before the big haircut day. . .

and after; man, she is so stinking cute. Sometimes I look at her and am blown away by the beauty that is Abigail!

Emily before her haircut . . .

and Emily after - a little bit shorter and now with layers and side bangs. It's hard to tell in this picture, but this new cut has really made her curls come out.


Natalie pre-haircut . . .
and Natalie post-haircut - so cute and much less prone to tangles!

This is me before my haircut. It was kind of hard to find a picutre with my hair down because the longer it grew the more likely I was to put it back in a ponytail. And now after ...

I was a bit unsure about the cut at first because it was such a big change, but I love having shorter hair. This cut is not really a new look for me, I'm pretty sure I've had this same cut in some form for most of my adult life, but for the past two years I had been growing my hair out. I finally gave it up and went back to what I feel more comfortable with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Faith?

Anxiety, Friendship, and Insecurity

Four Decades