Perspective
Sometimes in life, it's all about how you look at things. Your perspective really can determine how you interpret what you see. Just as an example, if you were at Burger King and looked up to see two men with machine guns you might call 911, run away screaming, or hide under your booth. When I'm in Burger King and see two guys with automatic weapons I just assume they are there for lunch, just like I am.

Such a great thought (although seeing the manly, tough military cops on a pink, hearty background is really funny)! When people here in PA see someone walking around in uniform, they ALWAYS stare. Me? It makes me feel right at home :-) Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete:)I would for sure be one to run away panicked!I can't even imagine!:)
ReplyDeleteI love this post! When we see (when I say we, I mean my boys) see two men with machine guns at Burger King, they ask if they can touch their guns. Perspective is amazing.
ReplyDelete