Sparkly
Day 24 - We don't have a theme for our Christmas tree as far as color or anything, but I do like it to look as if everything just goes together. Before we decorated the tree this year I went through our box of decorations and got rid of the ornaments that have seen better days or that I just don't really like and without meaning to I sort of did create a theme for our Christmas tree. The majority of the ornaments that made the cut and got put on the tree this year are red, white, or silver. There are a few other things here and there, but overall when I look at the tree I see those colors.
This is a little bit of a continuation of the picture and post from day 23. Every cute girl in our family (so all the girls in our family, including me) got to choose a new Christmas tree ornament on Wednesday. I mostly liked the choices the girls were making at the store. Madison chose a red and white felt stocking with a little bear inside. Emily decided on a little silver and white ice skate. Abigail got something that I wouldn't have chosen myself - a big sparkly butterfly that clips onto a tree branch. But it was silver with diamonds so at least it goes with the rest of the tree. Samantha had a hard time deciding but finally settled on a little glass Santa ornament. My picture for today is the ornament that Natalie chose; I wanted to make this my picture because she picked an ornament that I would NEVER EVER have chosen and because it's such a perfect choice for her.
This is a little bit of a continuation of the picture and post from day 23. Every cute girl in our family (so all the girls in our family, including me) got to choose a new Christmas tree ornament on Wednesday. I mostly liked the choices the girls were making at the store. Madison chose a red and white felt stocking with a little bear inside. Emily decided on a little silver and white ice skate. Abigail got something that I wouldn't have chosen myself - a big sparkly butterfly that clips onto a tree branch. But it was silver with diamonds so at least it goes with the rest of the tree. Samantha had a hard time deciding but finally settled on a little glass Santa ornament. My picture for today is the ornament that Natalie chose; I wanted to make this my picture because she picked an ornament that I would NEVER EVER have chosen and because it's such a perfect choice for her.
Comments
Post a Comment