Organization

I love when things are organized and streamlined. I don't like clutter or useless things crowding my life or our house. Last week Madison, Emily, and Abigial had the day off on Wednesday and we thought it would be the pefect opportunity to clean out our messy, overcrowded toy room. Especially since Natalie and Samantha did have school and wouldn't be there to say, "But I LOVE that toy! I play with it all the time, really I do!" Since a picture is worth a thousand words I'll just let these pictures speak for themselves.



This picture is all the things we took out of the toy room and will be getting out of our house. We filled up almost the entire basement hallway with things we don't need, want, or play with anymore.



And here's what's left in the toy room - the things that the little girls play with and love the most. We also left their little table for art projects and tea parties as well as an art easel and one tub of dress up clothes. The best part? One week later it still looks like this! Having less things makes it easier for the girls to take care of the things they do have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Faith?

Anxiety, Friendship, and Insecurity

Four Decades