Superstar
Day 15 - Again, not quite a photo today but another video. Last month I started going to Natalie's kindergarten once a week to teach English songs to the kids there. Earlier this month, a news station was at the school filming for a piece about the street where the kindergarten is. They were especially interested to learn that there are so many American kids in our kindergarten and wanted to learn more about how things work between the American and German kids. They filmed part of the music time I did with the kids and then interviewed me about the kindergarten and the kids there. I had kind of forgotten about it until a German neighbor sent me the link to the piece, which aired on Tuesday this week. If you want to watch the piece and see a little of the beautiful town where I live go here to watch. If you want to skip all the German, I'm somewhere around the five minute mark and after that you can see the back of a cute little blond girl, our Natalie, playing with her friend.
Comments
Post a Comment