Cutest Kid Ever
Day 28 - Well, one of the five cutest kids ever anyway. I know I'm biased, but I think our kids are pretty blessed in the looks department. Unfortunately, it's hard to capture Natalie's beauty on film. I struggle to take nice pictures of Natalie because she just doesn't want to have her picture taken, or won't be still, or will be still but is doing that little kid cheese-y grin (the fake one with lots of teeth). This week Natalie's school pictures came in and while I usually don't buy school pictures, especially not for preschool, I just had to after seeing what great pictures she took. So I paid the twenty euro and brought the lovely pictures home. And don't worry grandparents, your copies will be mailed to you soon!

Oh my goodness, she is the CUTEST thing EVER! Plus, I love the German decoration with her cowgirl boots :-)
ReplyDelete