So I Can Remember

It's not so cold around here anymore.  After a couple of weeks of consistently below freezing temperatures, it's finally started to warm up.  Yesterday all the snow in our yard melted.  As much as I don't like the cold weather (because it's COLD) I love the way things look when it's snowy.  Having the German landscape covered in snow is so much prettier than how Germany looks today - grey, brown, and a little soggy.  Before everything melted yesterday I snapped this picture of the fountain here in town.  I have loved seeing it get more and more covered in ice each day.  Maybe things will get cold again this year, but maybe they won't and I didn't want to forget how beautiful the cold can be.


Comments

  1. What a good attitude! I feel the same way about snow... I really don't enjoy it that much, or the cold-but it sure does look a lot better than the brown grass. We haven't had very much snow this winter, but the last few days it has snowed and things have been looking a lot better! Love your blog, thanks for keeping us informed about the goings-on in Germany :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is Faith?

Anxiety, Friendship, and Insecurity

Four Decades