Thing 1

 It was Dr. Seuss week the first full week of March and our school here always does fun things to celebrate.  There was crazy sock day, and a day to wear their favorite shirt from a place they had visited, but the best day was dress up as your favorite Dr. Seuss character day.  Abigail really, really, really wanted to be Thing 1 from the Cat in the Hat.  She bugged me about it all week and I finally got my stuff together the night before and threw together a Thing 1 shirt.  The next morning we made her hair as crazy as we could and then I sent her out the door to school.  
I asked Abigail to smile and I got this . . . yeah, that's not the Abigail I know and love
So I asked her to put some personality in the picture and I got this pose.  Yep, she's a gangster.  I knew the real Abigail was hiding in there somewhere!

Comments

  1. You guys are so creative and fun! I think its awesome that she likes to participate in fun things like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great costume!! Glo was Thing 2 for many Halloweens. I must say that Abigail's hair is off-the-charts AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is Faith?

Anxiety, Friendship, and Insecurity

Four Decades