What Does This Mean?
A couple of Sundays ago our weather here in town was the magical combination of rainy and sunny. I was hoping we'd get to see a rainbow, and just before the sun went down one finally appeared. I know rainbows are not really such a big deal, but this one was particularly beautiful. I first saw it out the kitchen window and told Jared and the three older girls to look outside. What I didn't realize and couldn't see from the kitchen was that it was a full rainbow. We could see it arcing from what looked like the end of our street to just behind our neighbor's house and it was a double rainbow. You can just see it in the picture below on the left side - two rainbows parallel to each other. Jared was certain that he'd never seen so many colors in one rainbow before and Emily was determined to find the end of the rainbow and took off barefoot, running down the street to try and get there.
Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThere's really NOTHING like the rainbows in Germany. Remember the valley that sat in front of our house in Preist? We nicknamed it "Rainbow Valley" because there was a rainbow every time it rained (which in Germany was A LOT!). Thanks for sharing
ReplyDelete