Shopping

I felt as if I needed to spend one day shopping while I'm here.  It's not that I can't find all the things I need in Germany, it just that it's hard to find the things we need/want in Germany.  On base our only option is the BX and I have issues with the selection, prices, and customer service there.  Off base there are lots of stores but things are just different - different styles, different pricing, different currency.  Usually I end up ordering off the internet and hoping that I get what I was hoping for.  Shopping here in America is not only easier, it's cheaper, and there's more selection.  So I spent a whole day shopping, shopping, and shopping some more for clothes, school supplies, shoes, thank you cards, fabric, Christmas presents, and make up.  When I was done I realized that there was no way everything would fit in my one suitcase so I stopped by the post office and picked up boxes and customs forms.  Here's what I ended up with at the end of the day:

Comments

  1. Wish I could go shopping with you! You have great energy and your the only one I know that can go all day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is Faith?

Anxiety, Friendship, and Insecurity

Four Decades