Regenbogenfisch
Last spring Samantha's school class put on a play based on the children's book, The Rainbow Fish. I wasn't able to be there to see the performance then so I was glad to learn that they were putting it on again this school year. It was a really cute little play with lots of songs. I'm glad I knew the basics of the story, it helped me to understand what was going on because those little German kids speak fast!
After the play was finished Samantha just had to show me her monkey bar skills. She's been working hard every day and usually comes home with slightly orange, very calloused hands.
She made it all the way across and almost all the way back again. I was very impressed since I was never able to do the monkey bars as a kid. I can do them now, but only because my feet touch the ground!
This is the opening song of the play
After the play was finished Samantha just had to show me her monkey bar skills. She's been working hard every day and usually comes home with slightly orange, very calloused hands.
That is fantastic that she is learning to speak German. That is on my bucket list of things to do. Your children are having such great experiences in Germany. Chris and I have talked about moving there. He could probably get a job there with the government for a 3 year stint. We will just have to wait and see what the future holds. :)
ReplyDelete