Madison has been in high school for about a month now and I thought that I understood that part of our lives. However, I learned this past weekend that I really didn't get it yet. What made me stop and think, "Wow, our baby is in high school" was seeing her play with the band at her school's football game. In that instant her high school-ness became very real.
 |
| There she is, an honest-to-goodness high school student playing an enormous drum at an actual high school football game. Besides quickly bringing me to the realization that Madison will soon we out of high school and on to bigger things, being at the game took me back to my own high school days. How am I even old enough to have a kid in high school already? |
 |
| Natalie wasn't interested in the game or the band music. All she wanted to do was climb up and slide down this ramp separating the band from the rest of the crowd. |
 |
| Samantha got in on the fun as well while Emily sat there hoping no one would think that those kids sliding down the stands were in any way related to her. |
Comments
Post a Comment