Where Did I Go Wrong?
Natalie drew this picture at school the other day...
It is a picture of Rapunzel. But it's not the regular Disney princess Rapunzel, oh no, it's zombie Rapunzel. I thought she looked like a pretty tired princess, but I didn't realize she was an undead princess until she pointed out the brains coming out of her skull.
If I put the disturbing zombie aspect of her picture aside I'm actually pretty impressed by her drawing skills. Zombie Rapunzel has lovely long hair, a beautiful crown, and a suitably fancy princess dress. And I think she really nailed the essence of a zombie too; those brains totally make the whole picture.
That's why I ask, where did I go wrong? Maybe I should just blame this one on Jared. I know that I didn't introduce her to the idea of zombies and I certainly don't have Plants vs. Zombies on my iPod - but I know a certain dad who does.
It is a picture of Rapunzel. But it's not the regular Disney princess Rapunzel, oh no, it's zombie Rapunzel. I thought she looked like a pretty tired princess, but I didn't realize she was an undead princess until she pointed out the brains coming out of her skull.
If I put the disturbing zombie aspect of her picture aside I'm actually pretty impressed by her drawing skills. Zombie Rapunzel has lovely long hair, a beautiful crown, and a suitably fancy princess dress. And I think she really nailed the essence of a zombie too; those brains totally make the whole picture.
That's why I ask, where did I go wrong? Maybe I should just blame this one on Jared. I know that I didn't introduce her to the idea of zombies and I certainly don't have Plants vs. Zombies on my iPod - but I know a certain dad who does.

Yes, but I am just preparing our kids for the zombie apocalypse. I should be the dad of the year for that. I am pretty sure the Kennedys have my back on this one!
ReplyDeleteI see talent in my grand daughter !!!
ReplyDelete