Air Force Ball

After the great time we had at the Air Force Ball last year, we had to go again this year.  Jared wasn't the MC this time around so I was able to spend more of the night with him.  This year's event was almost exactly the same as last year's - same venue, same table arrangement, same photographer taking photos next to a jet, and the same performance by Tops in Blue.

It was really nice to get all dressed up and go out on a date together.  Our usual date nights consists of going to a movie and sometimes even going grocery shopping together so this was a big departure from the norm.

I brought a camera with me this time, but we only ended up taking this one picture.  I love it because Jared is actually smiling!  I think the last picture I have of him smiling (for real smiling and not some silly fake smile) is from our wedding day.

Comments

  1. You two are such beautiful people (and I know that Jared will especially appreciate that I called him "beautiful") :-) But seriously, just seeing the two of you makes me happy! I love you both, and I'm glad you had a night out that didn't involved the base theatre, or the commissary!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is Faith?

Anxiety, Friendship, and Insecurity

Four Decades