Matchy Matchy
November 4 - Matching mother-daughter outfits used to happen all the time way back when the kids were little and I picked out everyone's clothes each day. It wasn't done on purpose back then and I can only hope it wasn't as awkward as these examples of extreme matching. Usually I'd get about halfway though our day before I even realized I'd done it, but I must have been in a certain type of mood or we all wouldn't have been wearing stripes or red or whatever. Those days are mostly gone now and any coordination is just a happy coincidence.
This Sunday Abigail and I must have been on the same wavelength because we were both rocking black and royal blue outfits.
This Sunday Abigail and I must have been on the same wavelength because we were both rocking black and royal blue outfits.
Comments
Post a Comment