Round Two

Last November I took a picture each day for the entire month and blogged about it here.  I liked that it made me step back and notice both the big and little things in our life that would otherwise be forgotten.  November is a prefect time to really stop and be thankful; lots of my friends are posting something they're grateful for each day on facebook.  So this November I've been taking a picture or two a day that I'll be sharing on here.  Ready for Day One?

November 1 -

No, I'm not grateful for ties, I'm grateful for the fun I have with my kids and I'm grateful that they still like to spend time with each other and with me.  Wondering how ties fit in with that?  

The girls had a long weekend off of school last week and we were looking for something to do to fill our time.  I needed something fun, easy, and free that we could do on a Thursday night.  As I was turning ideas over in my head, one in particular kept popping back up- scavenger hunt at the BX.  So I got out some paper and a pen and starting writing down things we could try to find at the store.  A little while later I had a list of twenty items ranging from rubber duckies to, you guessed it,  men's neckties.  Two teams, two cameras, twenty things to find, first team back to the Christmas trees by the elevator wins.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Faith?

Anxiety, Friendship, and Insecurity

Four Decades