Let it Snow
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here. Maybe I can come up with another song title to put in this post? Something about dreaming of a white Christmas maybe? We're feeling pretty good about all the snow around here because last winter wasn't snowy at all. I'm sure if the snow continues for too long then we'll start complaining about how cold things are, but for now we're enjoying the snowy weather.
As I was making dinner Monday night and watching the snow fall outside our kitchen window I thought to myself, "We should take a family picture tonight out in the snow!" Because I'm the Mom around here, all of my crazy ideas must become reality. Emily was on board immediately and set to work choosing everyone new clothes so we could coordinate. Jared thought I was nuts but kindly went along with my plan. After dinner I set up the camera and we all ran outside to shiver and smile.
These two photos are a little preview of what you'll see if we send you a Christmas card. And if we don't normally send you a Christmas card (but we should or you'd just like to keep in touch) would you send me your address?
Both are great shots, but I love the 2nd one, it's right on.
ReplyDelete