Sweet Sisters
Nothing big here, just a sweet picture I snapped of some not too rare sisterly love. Madison is such a good big sister and I think her younger sisters are blessed to have her in their lives. I love this picture for a couple of reasons. First, they're wearing matching clothes and they have matching hair. As cute as it is, I try not to dress the kids in matchy clothes but this photo makes me want to put them in matching Easter dresses this year! Mostly though, it just makes me happy to see the love in this photo. With five girls in the house we have our fair share of bickering and tears and sometimes it feels as if moments like this are a thing of the past for our family. Seeing Madison and Samantha like this was a little reminder that my girls do love each other and that maybe, just maybe, Jared and I are doing something right.
Sweet, thanks for sharing Sarah.
ReplyDelete