A Taste of Home

November 16 - Yes, we went to Frankfurt this weekend to go to the temple, but we also went so we could eat at Chipotle.   Before this particular Chipotle opened in September the closest one was in Paris and as much as I enjoy eating at Chipotle, eh, I really don't love going to France.  Is it kind of silly/crazy that I can even say that?  Sorry, it's just that France isn't my favorite European country.  Anyway, Chipotle was high on our to do list for Saturday.  As soon as the girls were done in the temple we were in the car and on our way. 

Before we moved to Germany Chipotle wasn't high on my list of places to eat.  There was one in Cheyenne that opened before we moved and I went there from time to time with Jared but mostly because it's his kind of food. Since we've moved here I've changed my mind and have decided that Chipotle is pretty amazing.  Last summer when I was in Alabama with Madison I ate at Chipotle three times in a week. In the last month we've gone to Frankfurt twice for burritos despite the fact that the burritos here cost twice what they do in the States.  Yep, I'll drive three hours round trip and pay $13 for a burrito - it's worth it for a little taste of home!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Faith?

Anxiety, Friendship, and Insecurity

Four Decades