Hello Cupcake

November 13 - What are you doing at 6 a.m. each morning?  On a normal morning at six o'clock I am usually turning the alarm off (after hitting snooze since 5:30 or so) and stumbling upstairs to get the girls moving and ready for school.  This particular morning however, I was up well before six and was just putting the finishing touches on the cupcakes Emily desperately wanted to take to school for her birthday.  Even at fourteen it's fun to bring treats to school on your birthday.  And don't worry, I got a nap in later that day!





Comments

  1. What? Emily didn't have to be up to help. I guess she couldn't have gotten a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a great mom, Sarah! It's all these little things that the kids remember later on…and love us for ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is Faith?

Anxiety, Friendship, and Insecurity

Four Decades