Life As We Know It
November 7 - Wow, two posts in a row with a picture of the back of our van. I haven't been super great about taking a picture every day, but if I had they mostly would have looked like this. We're still getting ready for our upcoming move and the biggest chore we have to do is go through our house and get rid of stuff. Last week I spent an entire day in the basement going through things, reorganizing, cleaning, and deciding what to keep and what to say goodbye to. It was a dusty, dirty, spiderwebby job, but I had a great feeling of accomplishment when all was said and done. I think I found so much excess stuff in the basement because it's the basement and it's where we put anything and everything that doesn't have a real home but we were not sure we want to get rid of quite yet. Yep, the ladies at the thrift store were happy to see me!
Comments
Post a Comment