Little Girls
November 9 - As a parent it's amazing to see your kids growing up and really becoming their own special person. Sometimes though, I wish I could freeze time and stop the growing up or at least slow it down a little. I'm definitely grateful to be past the baby/toddler years, but I'm not quite ready to say good bye to the little girl years just yet. So it's nice to find evidence that our three youngest girls aren't growing up too quickly - like this Saturday when I found them all playing barbies together. I had to be sneaky to take this picture, as I think only Natalie will freely admit that she even still likes barbies. Stay little just a little while longer, okay girls?
Heart strings....oh how sweet!
ReplyDeleteYes you are lucky to be past the baby/toddler years although we are right at the beginning of them. Sometimes I envy how much farther ahead you are in life. We just got a late start.
ReplyDelete