One Holiday at a Time

November 4 - I know we should really be focusing on one holiday at a time and that November is the time for Thanksgiving and not Christmas.  However, we have to get gifts purchased (or made) and then wrapped, packaged, and mailed off to our loved ones in the States before Thanksgiving or there is no way they will be received by December 25th.  So yesterday I busted out the Christmas wrapping paper and set to work to wrapping what we have so far and making plans for the gifts we still need to buy in the few weeks.  It made we want to sing Christmas songs and pull out our Christmas decorations but I'll be good and wait another month before I start decking our halls. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is Faith?

Anxiety, Friendship, and Insecurity

Four Decades