Daily Dance Off
We're making a post-Halloween pre-holidays healthy lifestyle push around here. Anything to end the year right and try to at least maintain over this next six weeks. We've got three birthdays, Thanksgiving, and Christmas to get through still in 2015 and we want to start 2016 off having already established some healthy habits.
Abigail has become Natalie and Samantha's personal fitness coach. Not really, but she's helping them both work on a Faith in God goal for one of her Personal Progress value projects. Abigail has a great love for both her sister and for being active so this has been a perfect project for her to share with them. Every day after school this week they've been outside running, playing soccer, hula hooping, jumping rope, or riding bikes. Even on Thursday when it was raining buckets, I came home to find them outside exercising. I'm not sure what they're going to do next week when it's supposed to finally start to feel a little more wintry around here, but I love seeing them work together toward their goals.
Madison and Emily decided to get in on the sisterly exercising this week by doing a dance workout on the Kinect. We love playing the game Dance Central and it's perfect that it has a workout mode built in so we can play for fun or for fitness. I took a quick video of them dancing, but didn't realize that my camera wouldn't auto rotate as I filmed it's one of those videos that requires you to keep your head tilted to view. In our house, playing Dance Central draws everybody in. Even though only Madison and Emily were dancing we were all watching, laughing, singing along, and (in Abby's case) beatboxing. You can watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoEIPebTfo0&feature=youtu.be
Abigail has become Natalie and Samantha's personal fitness coach. Not really, but she's helping them both work on a Faith in God goal for one of her Personal Progress value projects. Abigail has a great love for both her sister and for being active so this has been a perfect project for her to share with them. Every day after school this week they've been outside running, playing soccer, hula hooping, jumping rope, or riding bikes. Even on Thursday when it was raining buckets, I came home to find them outside exercising. I'm not sure what they're going to do next week when it's supposed to finally start to feel a little more wintry around here, but I love seeing them work together toward their goals.
![]() |
| Their flawless finishing moves |

Comments
Post a Comment