Our Very Own Cowgirl

Madison has received her first official college acceptance! It was a pretty exciting morning for Maddy and for our entire family. Her happy scream of "I just got into UW!!!" could be heard through the entire house. She was so loud that she actually woke up the two youngest girls who weren't up for school yet. She's been accepted to the University of Wyoming as a freshman for the fall of 2016. Of the schools we have visited and that she's applied to, UW is definitely her favorite so it really was such great news.  


Honestly it's a little bit crazy to think that we have less than a year left with Madison at home. I think that when she does finally leave that it's going to be a shock for the entire family. Of course we've known it's coming and we want her to head out and start her own life so perhaps the feelings I'm having can best be described as bittersweet. We're all looking forward to seeing what the next nine months brings her way and just going along for the ride as she makes these big decisions! 

Comments

  1. This is so exciting!! And crazy! I can't believe it. Seems like just yesterday I met you all and this beautiful little girl in Wyoming.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is Faith?

Anxiety, Friendship, and Insecurity

Four Decades