15 Reasons Why I Love My Husband

I am very lucky to have such a wonderful husband. Sometimes I go way too long without letting him know how absolutely fantastic I think he is and how much I appreciate all he does for me and our girls. The small things (and the big things) he does every day make our family life comfortable, happy, and fun. I feel blessed beyond measure to have such a handsome guy by my side, but he's so much more than just a pretty face! 

  • He supports me and our girls and believes in our dreams. He encourages us to do more and be more.
  • Jared is very motivated and goal oriented. He's a great example of hustle and hard work.
  • He's so good with our girls and is often the more patient and understanding parent. Basically, he's a model girl dad. 
  • He works hard to provide for our family. For the past twenty-two years, he's done whatever it takes to make sure we have what we need. Besides being an awesome airman, he's delivered pizzas and refereed soccer and football games, all after his regular workday.

Jared loves the temple and makes sure we go together often. As much as he doesn't like it, I try
to get a picture every time we go.
  • Jared can hold a conversation with anyone he meets. It's a skill my introverted, awkward self can't really understand. But I love that he's the outgoing one in our little duo and that I can count on him to help me feel more comfortable in social situations. 
  • He plays all the active games with our girls. I'm not sporty at all, but our girls are thanks to their dad's good genes and his playing sports with them. 
  • He is a shameless flatterer.  I never really believed I was gorgeous, talented, and intelligent but I almost do now because he's been praising me for so long.
  •  The first thing I loved about Jared was his testimony of the restored church of Jesus Christ and it's still something I love about him.  His willingness to serve and sacrifice because of that belief is a big part of what makes Jared so awesome. 
Jared makes me laugh! I'm a naturally serious person but Jared knows how to break
through that and find my silly side
  • Jared is a smart guy but he's not afraid to admit when he doesn't know something. 
  • He loves adventure and surprises. That's sometimes a hard thing for me to love about Jared because I like things to be calm and planned well in advance, but he's really helped me to be a more relaxed person. 
  • He gives great advice (that I don't listen to nearly enough), but he's also willing to just listen to me vent whenever I need to. 
  • He chose me to be his wife for eternity and that makes him pretty smart.
  • Jared spoils me. I love taking pictures together but that's just not Jared's favorite thing. It's a small thing, but he humors me and smiles for the camera anyway. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Faith?

Anxiety, Friendship, and Insecurity

Four Decades